Members of Dutch Sports Infrastructure can take advantage of the following benefits
- Reduced members-only tariff for incoming and outgoing trade missions.
- Free admittance or a reduced members-only tariff to seminars and networking events in The Netherlands
- Recent newsfeeds
- Your company profile included in the Dutch Sports Infra Guide at discounted rate
- Your company profile and web link included on our website
- Continues promotion of your company at relevant public and private parties active in the focus areas
- Joint Decision Making when inviting parties for incoming trade missions
- Direct access to the network of Dutch Sports Infrastructure in the Netherlands and the focus area.
The costs of membership total
- € 750,– a year
- € 250,– for FME- members
The export platform Dutch Sports Infrastructure, which can therefore automatically a member of the Task Force Qatar and Russia.
Terms and conditions
The costs of membership are exluding taxes per individual company. These costs are per year (January – January) for a period of two years. It is possible to end the membership annually before December 1st. Membership may be subject to approval by the Advisory Board. Minimal timespan for the membership is two years.
After approval a formal confirmation will be sent by post. Any other use of materials on this site – including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication – without the prior written permission of the Advisory Board is strictly prohibited.